We Produce all types of traditional video
Non-profit, corporate, advertising, web; recorded, live streaming and editing of online conference calls and zoom video – we got your back. Let us know what you would like to create and we collaborate with you to make it happen!
Why Use Video In Your Marketing?
Video isn’t just for television, it improves marketing performance on all platforms.
- Websites with video keeps people on your website 88% longer than sites without video
- Social Media ads and posts with video get more clicks
- Email, landing pages, ads, and home pages increase conversion when a video is added
Grow revenue by 49% faster with video compared to those marketers who don’t use video.
What Is The Video Production Process?
There are so many necessary moving parts to produce a quality video that a systematic process is crucial for success. The video production process creates dependability, a predictable timeline for everyone to follow, accurate pricing, and reduces the number of revisions making the process faster and more efficient. There are only three stages of video production, but each stage has many steps.
Success favors the prepared. Before filming, we need to plan, research, problem-solve, and organize ideas. In the pre-production stage, we prepare and set the groundwork to start filming:
- Scope of Works
- Select the story
- Create timeline
- Script creation
- Team & equipment
- Location finding
We will likely need several meetings to accomplish the above:
- Fact finding meeting – your company and the video team talk purpose and strategy
- Pre-production meeting – producer and your point of contact figure out timeline, characters, and location details
- Site visit – optional, but usually very helpful
- Shoot preparation – producer makes sure scripts & characters are approved, and schedule & location are finalized
The production stage is much more straightforward and what you’d expect:
- Sound, lighting, equipment set up
- Voice overs
- B-roll – the extra footage
The producer and editor review footage, transcribe, put the story together, and improve color and sound. Post-production process:
- Log interviews
- Produce final story
- Select music
- Editing video
- Final Delivery
What Is The Video Production Timeline?
This will have to be figured out during pre-production, but usually post-production lasts 3-4 weeks.