Our Creative Collective
We started Red Element Collective to create a Seattle co-working space of creative professionals all working on various projects for tons of different clients. We’re all independent, but we like to collaborate and bounce ideas off of one another, making a space that’s greater than the sum of its parts.
What’s so great about this place?
First off, it’s nice to not have to work alone in your underwear from your apartment. We run real companies and solve real creative problems.
Secondly, it’s awesome to be able to bounce your ideas off other creative folks.
And finally, it’s awesome to have the resources of a true office and studio space.
Our office houses a unique blend of creative individuals, businesses, startups and more. Located right in the heart of downtown, the creativity energy is always flowing here from the buzz of the city (and sometimes the buzz from our bar!)
- A studio for recording, greenscreen work, meetings… it’s got a full professional lighting setup as well. It may be small, but it packs a professional punch
- Large screen 46″ LCD display to show work or collaborate on projects.
- Lounge area with 120″ LED LCD Video Wall
- High speed business-class internet connection (wired or WiFi)
- Unlimited color laser printing
- Kitchen Area with fridges, coffee makers, ice maker, microwave, etc
- Free access to 2 building conference rooms, bike room, showers, lunch room